Welcome! This site is primarily a showcase for my photography. I have categorised my best images by theme into a number of galleries, currently Landscapes, Nature, Urban, industrial and structures, People, and Abstract. See Main galleries in the left sidebar. Most images are for sale, with prices that vary for charitable, educational, commercial and personal use. Please contact me for more information.
I have also published trip notes and photo diaries for walks, cycle tours and other trips that I've done. See the links under Travel in the left sidebar. There is also an information section, containing articles on photography, software (including my web and software portfolio), outdoor pursuits and anything else I find interesting. Again, see the links in the left sidebar.
- Budawangs 17 Nov 2019. Updated directions to the Nerriga entrance of The Budawangs
- Leaving Inarlanga Pass 21 Jul 2019. Added Leaving Inarlanga Pass from the Larapinta Trail to the landscapes gallery
- Western half 21 Jul 2019. Walked the western half of the Larapinta Trail from Ellery Creek to Redbank Gorge
- Light-to-Light, Ben Boyd NP 25 Apr 2019. Added the Light-to-Light walk from Boyd Tower to Green Cape in Ben Boyd National Park
- Hegartys Bay 25 Apr 2019. Added my Hegartys Bay image from the Light-to-Light walk to the landscapes gallery
- Farm hand 08 Oct 2018. Added this image
- Cotter River 27 Jun 2018. Added my Cotter River image from the Bimberi Peak walk to the landscapes gallery
- Wog Wog to Cooyoyo Creek 24 May 2018. Added the Wog Wog to Cooyoyo Creek walk.
- Yadboro to The Castle 21 Feb 2018. Updated the Budawangs Yadboro to Castle walk
- Orroral Valley to Bimberi Peak 01 Nov 2017. Added the Orroral Valley to Bimberi Peak walk
- Budawangs 08 Oct 2017. Updated three of the Budawangs walks: Wog-Wog to Styles Creek , Nerriga to Yadboro and Corang Walk. I've added a few more images, reprocessed some existing images, rearranged some pages and updated some of the text.
- Tarkine Myrtle Forest 20 Jun 2017. Added a couple of images from the 2017 Tarkine in Motion event: Myrtle Forest at Que Road and a moody scene near Mount Livingston