The landscape galleries
These landscape photographs are from various places around Australia, mostly in national parks. The images look best if you adjust your monitor first.
- Most of these were taken on 4"x5" black and white negative film using a
Tachihara wooden field camera.
Gallery 1: Kosciuszko and The Budawangs (Morton National Park).
Gallery 2: Namadgi National Park (ACT), and coastal images from New South Wales, Victoria and Western Australia.
- These were mainly taken on walking trips in various parts of Asutralia,
using 35mm film, and more recently, full-frame digital cameras.
Gallery 3: Colour landscape images.
Latest updates to the "Landscapes" section
- Hegartys Bay 25 Apr 2019. Added my Hegartys Bay image from the Light-to-Light walk to the landscapes gallery
- Cotter River 27 Jun 2018. Added my Cotter River image from the Bimberi Peak walk to the landscapes gallery
- Tarkine Myrtle Forest 20 Jun 2017. Added a couple of images from the 2017 Tarkine in Motion event: Myrtle Forest at Que Road and a moody scene near Mount Livingston
- Old Mungo sheep yards 08 Jan 2017. A new image from the 2014 Outback New South Wales trip. I used to think this one wasn't up to scratch, but with a bit of judicious processing I think it's come up quite nicely.
- Interview River sunset 13 Apr 2016. Added this image from the Tarkine Coast walk.
- Crystal Falls 26 Jul 2015. Added some images from the Jatbula Trail walk to the landscapes gallery
- Leatherbarrel Creek 30 Nov 2014. Added a couple of images from the 2014 Spring cycle tour to the colour landscapes gallery.
- Mungo National Park 17 Sep 2014. Added a view of Lake Mungo from the 2014 Western NSW trip to the landscapes gallery
- Two Trees on Mt Sturgiss 03 May 2014. New landscape image: Two Trees on Mt Sturgiss. I actually took this shot many years ago, but I've only just got around to producing a decent digital version of it.
- Rocks at Blanket Bay 10 Apr 2012. Added black-and-white landscape images from the Great Ocean Walk on the south coast of Victoria.