The landscape galleries
These landscape photographs are from various places around Australia, mostly in national parks. The images look best if you adjust your monitor first.
- Most of these were taken on 4"x5" black and white negative film using a
Tachihara wooden field camera.
Gallery 1: Kosciuszko and The Budawangs (Morton National Park).
Gallery 2: Namadgi National Park (ACT), and coastal images from New South Wales, Victoria and Western Australia.
- These were mainly taken on walking trips in various parts of Asutralia,
using 35mm film, and more recently, full-frame digital cameras.
Gallery 3: Colour landscape images.
Latest updates to the "Landscapes" section
- Two Trees on Mt Sturgiss 03 May 2014. New landscape image: Two Trees on Mt Sturgiss. I actually took this shot many years ago, but I've only just got around to producing a decent digital version of it.
- Rocks at Blanket Bay 10 Apr 2012. Added black-and-white landscape images from the Great Ocean Walk on the south coast of Victoria.
- Gallery 3 02 Jul 2011. Added many new colour landscape images from walks I've done over the past few years
- Tuross Pools 14 Dec 2007. Two new images: Tuross Falls and Tuross Pools
- 07 Nov 2007. Landscapes (this page). I will be having an exhibition of my black and white landscape photographs at the Tuggeranong Arts Centre in 2008. It will open at 5:30PM, Thursday 14 August 2008 and run until Tuesday 2 September 2008. All works will be for sale and have been printed to an archival standard on fibre-base paper and will be framed in 78x53cm frames. Hope to see you there!
- 03 May 2007. Gallery 3. Added a new colour landscapes gallery.
- Sunrise at Augusta 19 Nov 2004. 4 new images: Sunrise at Augusta, Busselton Jetty, Northcliffe shed, Praying Mantis.