Welcome! This site is primarily a showcase for my photography. I have categorised my best images by theme into a number of galleries, currently Landscapes, Nature, Urban, industrial and structures, People, and Abstract. See Main galleries in the left sidebar. Most images are for sale, with prices that vary for charitable, educational, commercial and personal use. Please contact me for more information.
I have also published trip notes and photo diaries for walks, cycle tours and other trips that I've done. See the links under Travel in the left sidebar. There is also an information section, containing articles on photography, software (including my web and software portfolio), outdoor pursuits and anything else I find interesting. Again, see the links in the left sidebar.
- Wilsons Promontory 04 Mar 2017. Added the four day Wilsons Promontory loop walk
- Old Mungo sheep yards 08 Jan 2017. A new image from the 2014 Outback New South Wales trip. I used to think this one wasn't up to scratch, but with a bit of judicious processing I think it's come up quite nicely.
- Larapinta walkers 10 Oct 2016. I walked the eastern half of the Larapinta Trail again in June 2016, but I didn't come back with many images this time. This one was worth keeping though. It was a great trip, even if things didn't exactly go to plan.
- Tarkine Coast 13 Apr 2016. Added the Tarkine Coast walk. I did this walk as part of Tarkine in Motion 2016.
- Queenstown sheds 13 Apr 2016. I saw this wandering around Queenstown Tasmania
- Interview River sunset 13 Apr 2016. Added this image from the Tarkine Coast walk.
- Jatbula Trail 26 Jul 2015. Added the Jatbula Trail walk, a five or six day walk in Nitmiluk National Park in the Northern Territory.
- Crystal Falls 26 Jul 2015. Added some images from the Jatbula Trail walk to the landscapes gallery
- People 06 May 2015. Added three new images to People (Head Turning, Indian Photographer, Diwali). They're all scanned from 35mm negatives that I shot many years ago. They're pretty grainy, but I think that's part of what makes them work as images.
- Jindabyne to Falls Creek and back 30 Nov 2014. Another Spring, another cycle tour: Jindabyne to Falls Creek and back.
- Leatherbarrel Creek 30 Nov 2014. Added a couple of images from the 2014 Spring cycle tour to the colour landscapes gallery.
- Outback New South Wales 17 Sep 2014. Added the Outback New South Wales gallery, with images from Mutawintji, Kinchega and Mungo national parks.