Welcome! This site is primarily a showcase for my photography. I have categorised my best images by theme into a number of galleries, currently Landscapes, Nature, Urban, industrial and structures, People, and Abstract. See Main galleries in the left sidebar. Most images are for sale, with prices that vary for charitable, educational, commercial and personal use. Please contact me for more information.
I have also published trip notes and photo diaries for walks, cycle tours and other trips that I've done. See the links under Travel in the left sidebar. There is also an information section, containing articles on photography, software (including my web and software portfolio), outdoor pursuits and anything else I find interesting. Again, see the links in the left sidebar.
- East Gippsland Loop 24 Nov 2013. Added the 2013 PedalPower East Gippsland cycle tour. A nine-day cycle tour through north-east Victoria. Pelicans included.
04 Aug 2013.
Added images from my third Karijini
trip. I just spent two weeks in and around Karijini National Park with four
other photographers, and I think these are some of the best images yet.
All these images were processed using darktable, an open source photography workflow application and raw developer. I'm very impressed with it.
- Wog-Wog to Styles Creek 26 May 2013. Added another Budawangs walk: Wog-Wog to Styles Creek.
- Stavanger bicycle 02 Mar 2013. Enough of this colour nonsense - let's get back to real photography. I've been scanning a bunch of 35mm black-and-white negatives from my archives recently. This one is from a 1992 cycle tour in Norway.
- Tony 02 Mar 2013. Walls of Jerusalem National Park, Tasmania, 1991
- On Nadgee Beach 02 Mar 2013. From the 1999 Nadgee walk
- Canberra to Hill End and back 03 Nov 2012. Added the Canberra to Hill End cycle tour loop.
- Heathcote Creek / Uloola Falls loop 03 Oct 2012. Added the Heathcote - Uloola Falls loop walk . This is an easy, two-night walk just south of Sydney.
- Braidwood 01 Jul 2012. Major revamp of the Braidwood cycle-touring pages. More maps, more pictures, better information.
- Great Ocean Walk 10 Apr 2012. Added images and trip notes from the Great Ocean Walk on the south coast of Victoria.
- Rocks at Blanket Bay 10 Apr 2012. Added black-and-white landscape images from the Great Ocean Walk on the south coast of Victoria.
- Around Tathra 16 Jan 2012. Another fabulous Christmas week at the coast! This year the gang rented a spacious house at Tathra on the south coast of New South Wales. I spent a lot of the time eating and sleeping, but found enough time to do some short walks around the area.