Welcome! This site is primarily a showcase for my photography. I have categorised my best images by theme into a number of galleries, currently Landscapes, Nature, Urban, industrial and structures, People, and Abstract. See Main galleries in the left sidebar. Most images are for sale, with prices that vary for charitable, educational, commercial and personal use. Please contact me for more information.
I have also published trip notes and photo diaries for walks, cycle tours and other trips that I've done. See the links under Travel in the left sidebar. There is also an information section, containing articles on photography, software (including my web and software portfolio), outdoor pursuits and anything else I find interesting. Again, see the links in the left sidebar.
- Wog Wog to Cooyoyo Creek 24 May 2018. Added the Wog Wog to Cooyoyo Creek walk.
- Yadboro to The Castle 21 Feb 2018. Updated the Budawangs Yadboro to Castle walk
- Orroral Valley to Bimberi Peak 01 Nov 2017. Added the Orroral Valley to Bimberi Peak walk
- Budawangs 08 Oct 2017. Updated three of the Budawangs walks: Wog-Wog to Styles Creek , Nerriga to Yadboro and Corang Walk. I've added a few more images, reprocessed some existing images, rearranged some pages and updated some of the text.
- Tarkine Myrtle Forest 20 Jun 2017. Added a couple of images from the 2017 Tarkine in Motion event: Myrtle Forest at Que Road and a moody scene near Mount Livingston
- Walls of Jerusalem National Park 10 May 2017. Added the Walls of Jerusalem National Park walk.
- Wilsons Promontory 04 Mar 2017. Added the four day Wilsons Promontory loop walk
- Old Mungo sheep yards 08 Jan 2017. A new image from the 2014 Outback New South Wales trip. I used to think this one wasn't up to scratch, but with a bit of judicious processing I think it's come up quite nicely.
- Larapinta walkers 10 Oct 2016. I walked the eastern half of the Larapinta Trail again in June 2016, but I didn't come back with many images this time. This one was worth keeping though. It was a great trip, even if things didn't exactly go to plan.
- Tarkine Coast 13 Apr 2016. Added the Tarkine Coast walk. I did this walk as part of Tarkine in Motion 2016.
- Queenstown sheds 13 Apr 2016. I saw this wandering around Queenstown Tasmania
- Interview River sunset 13 Apr 2016. Added this image from the Tarkine Coast walk.